Name : Dr. Mohamad Ibrahim Fatani
Date of Birth : 10-2-1963
Place of Birth : Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Nationality : Saudi
Marital status : Married with five children
Permanent address :
(Residential) Makkah, P.O.box 5970
Tel.: (02) 5320887
(Work) Hera General Hospital (HGH),
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Tel.: (02) 5203535 ext. 4407
Fax : (02) 5212121
• King Abdulaziz University, College of Medicine and Medical Sciences, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 1988
• King Faisal University Fellowship in Dermatology, Dammam, December 1996
• Equal to Saudi Board of Dermatology, September 1997
(Saudi Council for Health Specialist, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
• Certified CPR (BCLS & ACLS) provider
• Certified examiner by SCFHS.
PRACTICE EXPERIENCE: (from most recent)
• Consultant: 11/4/2000 - to date Department of Dermatology, HGH, Makkah, KSA.
• Specialist: 1998-2000 Department of Dermatology, King Faisal Hospital, Makkah, KSA.
• Residency: 1992-1998 Department of Dermatology, King Fahd Teaching Hospital of the University, Al Khobar, KSA.
• Residency: October 1991- December 1991 Department of Dermatology, King Khalid Teaching Hospital of the University, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA.
• Residency: March 1989- October 1991 Department of dermatology, Al Nour Specialist Hospital , Makkah.
• Internship : March 1988- March 1989, HGH, Makkah.
ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE: (from most recent)
• 2012: CBAHI medical surveyor.
• 2010 : Risk Manager , Hera General Hospital, Makkah
• 31 January 2006 to 2009: Assistant Program Director for Medical Affairs and Medical Director, HGH, Makkah.
• 31 January 2006 – to 2008: Clinical Director for Saudi Medical Consultants Center (SMCC)- HGH.
• 13 December 2001 – 30 January 2006: Deputy Medical Director, HGH, Makkah.
• 20 November 2001 - to 2008: Head of Dermatology Department, HGH, Makkah.
• 2002 – to date: Resident Training Program Director for Saudi Board of Dermatology (RTP director ) – HGH, Makkah.
• 24 November 2002 – December 2005: Information Technology Center supervisor, HGH, Makkah
• 17 March 2003 - 2006: Deputy of Scholarship and Training Administration Supervisor- Holy Makkah
• 22 December 2001 to date: Continuous Medical Education and training center Supervisor, Hera General Hospital, Makkah.
• Saudi Society of dermatology and dermatologic Surgery (Board Member), 2012
• Member of EADV 2010
• Member of American Academy Of Dermatology 2010
• PANARAB League of Dermatology (Treasure) 2009.
• Chairman, Scientific Committee for Dermatology-Holy Makkah, 2006 up to date
• Saudi Society of dermatology and dermatologic Surgery (Board Member), 2002 up to 2009. (www.ssdds.org
• Scientific committee of dermatology in Saudi Council for Health Specialty (Board Member), 2006 up to date
• Member of National Geographic Society, 1999-2000
• Member of Saudi Society of Dermatology & Venerology (SSDV), 1996 up to date
• Member of International Society of Dermatology, 1995
• Journal of Saudi Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery (JSSDDS) (Associate Editor). (www.jssdds.org
• Gulf Dermatology Journal ( Associate Editor)
• Saudi Medical Journal (Reviewer)
• Journal of Indian Dermatology and Veneorology (JIDV) (Reviewer)
HONORS, AWARDS & SPECIAL APPOINTMENTS
• Received several awards and appreciation certificates from various entities during the line of duty
• Saudi Board for dermatology specialty examiner 2006, 2007, 2008,2009,2010, 2011
• Jedaderm conference 2007,2008,2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (organizing committee)
• 10TH SSDDS international conference 2006 ( scientific and organizing committee) and many other National and International SSDDS symposiums and conferences.
• Teaching Saudi board dermatology program candidates.
• Teaching Medical students (Om al Qura University).
• Makkah Dermatology club meeting.
SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS AND CONFERENCE:
• Attend many national and international symposiums and conferences